am labels have good detection performance and are used to stick to the surface of the product, and will not cover the product information or damage the product packaging. am label use non-contact degaussing methods, which are convenient and fast, and can be widely used in various scenes such as supermarkets, drug stores, specialty stores, etc., effectively reducing theft loss, speeding up the checkout process, and improving the shopping experience.
1. The cashier staff should determine the specific location of the anti-theft label on the commodity (item). If it is a concealed anti-theft label, the reference mark should be determined. Then put the anti-theft label on the product as close to the surface of the decoder board as possible to ensure that the anti-theft label can pass through the effective decoding area. (Generally, the decoding area of non-contact supermarket anti-theft decoder is within 10cm from the surface of the decoder)
2. Supermarket anti-theft label decoding must pass through the decoder board horizontally, and all six sides (for large hexahedral products) must pass through the supermarket anti-theft decoder board horizontally. The purpose is to avoid a dead corner between the decoder board and the anti-theft label, waiting for cashier After the staff has mastered the decoding angle, the number of passes can be reduced.
3. The decoding speed is controlled at one product per second, not too fast, otherwise supermarket anti-theft labels may appear, and the decoding is incomplete, which may cause supermarket anti-theft door alarms.
4. After the supermarket anti-theft label is decoded by the supermarket anti-theft decoder board, the customer passes through the supermarket anti-theft door to cause a system alarm when leaving, it means that the decoding was not successful. This may be due to the cashier's error in decoding;
5. But if this situation occurs continuously, inform the supervisor in time to indicate that the supermarket's anti-theft door and decoding equipment are malfunctioning, and find the security staff to fix the anti-theft equipment and deal with the corresponding situation in time.